PTCA BALLOON CATHETER
- Product design and patented manufacturing technology.
- Excellent navigability properties and BALANCED pushability, trackability and crossability.
- Ideal for crossing difficult and severe lesions (CTO) and TORTUOUS coronary
Low profiles - tip entry and balloon crossing. (See charts). Very thin balloon wall (0.008 mm), very flexible, resistant,
fast deflation time.
- Deliver CENTRAL and UNIFORM dilatation with less risk to cause edge dissection.
Balloon distal transition angle design: tapered shoulders at 42º.
- Freedom of motion of guide wire at high pressure balloon inflation. No risk of guide wire colapse.
Patented design of inner tube at distal catheter segment.
- Avoiding balloon “dog bone” effect and potential intima’s injuries.
Controlled balloon growth even at high inflation pressures.
- Low friction during navigation and crossability.
Highly efficient hidrophilic balloon and distal shaft coating.
- PTCA Balloon Catheter Rapid Exchange System (RX)
- Semi-Compliant Balloon
- Balloon material: Poliamid
- Balloon transition Angles: Tapered shoulders at 42º
- Balloon inflations pressures: Nominal 6 ATM/Bars.
- Rated Burst Pressure (RBP): 18 ATM/Bars (16 ATM/Bars > 4.0mm)
- Catheter tip entry profile 0.016”
- Catheter lenght: 140 cms
- Catheter shaft diameters: 1.9 FR (próximal) and 2.4 FR distal
- (base on 3.0 x 20mm, balloon catheter)
- Compatible Guide wire 0.014”
- Minimal Guiding catheter compatible: 5 FR (0.058mm)
- Kissing Ballooon technique: 2 balloons on 6 FR guiding catheter