CE Mark pending expected in Q3/2015
NON COMPLIANT PTCA BALLOON CATHETER
Last generation of NC PTCA BALLOON. Predictable balloon compliance.
- High pressure ptca balloon catheter. Adequate pressure resistance (RBP at 20ATM).
- Indicated for hard calcified lesions and post-stent dilatation. Optimum tracking & crossing: low profiles-tip entry and balloon crossing profiles (see chart). Resistant walled balloon, flexible and optimum balloon refolding.
- Predictable balloon compliance to allow precise diameter sizing. Maximize wall apposition due to NC Balloon performance.
- Excellent navigability properties and balanced pushability, trackability and crossability. Highly efficient hidrophilic balloon and distal shaft coating with very low friction.
- Deliver central and uniform dilatation with less risk to cause edge dissection. Balloon distal transition angle design: tapered shoulders at 42º.
- Freedom of motion of guide wire at high pressure balloon inflation. No risk of guide wire colapse. Patented design of inner tube at distal catheter segment.
- PTCA Balloon Catheter Rapid Exchange System (RX)
- Semi-Compliant Balloon
- Balloon material: Poliamid
- Balloon transition Angles: Tapered shoulders at 42º
- Balloon inflations pressures: Nominal 6 ATM/Bars.
- Rated Burst Pressure (RBP): 18 ATM/Bars (16 ATM/Bars > 4.0mm)
- Catheter tip entry profile 0.016”
- Catheter lenght: 140 cms
- Catheter shaft diameters: 1.9 FR (próximal) and 2.4 FR distal
- (base on 3.0 x 20mm, balloon catheter)
- Compatible Guide wire 0.014”
- Minimal Guiding catheter compatible: 5 FR (0.058mm)
- Kissing Ballooon technique: 2 balloons on 6 FR guiding catheter